Sunday, March 22, 2009

IT'S OFFICIAL. I AM A RUNNER UP IN THE TOSCA RENO EAT CLEAN CHALLENGE CONTEST



I have an official letter from Tosca Reno advising me I am a runner up in the contest along with a $1000 cheque which is going into my figure competition training fund.

I would like to thank Tosca Reno, Robert Kennedy Publishing publisher of Oxygen Magazine and other muscle magazines as well as publisher of Tosca's books, as well as Editorial Assistant Vinita Persaud for encouragement.

Tosca who still competes at almost 50 years old, along with Oxygen Magazine have inspired me to train to develop the figure/fitness physique at almost 61 years old.

There are a few before and after pictures of me on this site. I have posted Tosca's before and after above. If she and I can achieve this level of fitness at our ages, so can you!

No comments:

Post a Comment