Saturday, February 28, 2009

FITNESS AND HEALTH AT ANY AGE - INCENTIVE FOR YOU I HOPE

Just thought I would provide these pictures hopefully for incentive for your 2009 health journey. These pictures don't show you the most important facts...that I went from very sick and unhealthy with a high risk of cardiac disease to very fit and healthy.In the first photo my "giant tube photo" I was around 155 lb. In the second one at least 170 lb. maybe a bit more. My measurements were unpublishable. Suffice to say my waist was about 37 inches. The third picture is recent and since I began the gain phase of body building so my weight is 110 lb and waist up a bit at 27 inches. I guess I should not complain.If I can lose over 60 lb and reduce my dress size from size 16 to size 1-2 at age 60...just think what you can do!

My best advice is to invest in yourself and start out with a well qualified personal trainer particularly if you have no experience with weight training.






No comments:

Post a Comment